£202.99 (RRP £289.99)
Product code: 323318
Manufacturers code: 323318
• Designed and developed for an optimized female fit
• Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
• Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for waterproofing and breathability.The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
• Stretch insert on crotch area affords improved range of leg mobility.
• Two seamless cargo pockets with gussets and two deep zippered hand pockets.
• Multi-ventilation openings feature zippers to exactly control levels of cooling internal airflow.
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air knee protectors
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
• Multiple volume adjusters on legs help reduce material bulk for improved ergonomics while also work to keep leg protection firmly in position.
• Hook and loop grip strap grip on waist adjuster for specific fit to required needs.
• Stretch inserts on the back and knees for mobility and comfort on and off the bike.
• Buckle waist adjustment for quick and convenient riding fit.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Reflective prints on side of the pant for better visibility of the rider.
• Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort and breathability.