NOTE: THIS SEAT IS FOR THE R1200 & R1250GS & R1200GS from 2013 on & GSA from 2014 on
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent Cycle Products is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Rear Seat for the BMW R1200GS and GS Adventure 2013.5 Liquid-Cooled model.
Utilising the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-moulded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware.
The R1200GS LC seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
Sargent's Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Rear Seat for the BMW R1200GS LC features our marine-grade, UV-stabilised, colour-coordinated upholstery which is hand-sewn specifically to maximise the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Adventure Touring Seat has the following features:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Zone Suspension Technology featuring a special internal layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision made design which functions just like the OEM, allowing for rear seat position adjustment - just like the OEM seat.
- The newly designed Sargent Rear seat base pan has 20% added width (compared to OEM), giving critical structural foam support for a more comfortable riding experience.
- Improved seat angle eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for passenger.
- Widened and slightly concave shape to increase contact area and better distribution of pressure over a greater area, and forward slope has been eliminated and shape optimized to keep the passenger in place.
- Rear seat features an under-seat hinged door storage compartment.
- The seat is offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free black CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black side panels.
- There is a choice of standard piping colours, or you can choose not to have any piping - just a seam; this is known as TOPSTITCH.
- Ready to install - right out of the box.
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available - with it's own Controller.
The Regular fabric for Sargent World Sport Performance Seats is CarbonFX.
CarbonFX features a simulated carbon fibre weave effect.
This fabric is used for the Insert (the area the rider sits on) only, while the side panels and Piping are made with the plain Smooth fabric.
Smooth fabric does in fact have a light leather-effect imprint.
In common with all Sargent fabric, CarbonFX and Smooth are virtually maintenance-free.
PERFORMANCE PLUS SEAT MATERIAL
Sargent is pleased to present a our new line of World Sport Performance Seats for the 2013.5+ R1200GS LC -
World Sport Performance PLUS.
This special edition series of motorcycle seats are as comfortable as our standard seats, but feature extra-tough materials, extra-tough construction, and a bold, rugged look.
With our new Duratex (DTX) seating area material and special side grip zones, these seats make an excellent choice for on- or off-road use.
DTX offers a strong, yet comfortable seating surface with just the right amount of traction, while the special GRIPZONE side panels offer extra gripping power during braking or off-road manoeuvres.
And to top it off, we've constructed these seats with beautiful, extra-tough double stitching for a seat built to last with rugged good looks too!
And, it's virtually maintenance-free.
Add-On Heat for Sargent seats
The heat is provided by a special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element which does not compromise comfort.
The Add-On heat package of Control and Installation Kit includes a built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat Control.
Each heated zone draws approximately 2 amps (or 24 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
Our new "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort, delivering a fully variable range of heat from Off to Full Power and anywhere in between.
Unlike competitive products which are just simple on or off bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our Control supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions.
The Control is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view using the enclosed Velcro strips.
The adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact heat setting, and is visible day or night.
Note - Prices start with just the Rider seat, then select the options you require
No reviews were found.