BarkBusters Handguard Kit for KTM 390 Adventure '20-, Royal Enfield Himalayan '16- & Yamaha XT660R '04-
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – “Aussie Made Aussie Tough”
- Designed specifically for the KTM 390 ADVENTURE (’20 on), ROYAL ENFIELD Himalayan (’16 on), YAMAHA XT660R (’04 on) & BAJAJ Dominar 400 with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications.
- Two mounting points secure the full wrap around aluminium design.
- Heat treated aluminium backbone for added strength and impact protection.
- Easy installation.
- Hardware Kit only (NO plastic guards).
- Compatible with JET, VPS, STORM or CARBON guards (each sold separately).
- NOTE: Not compatible with Royal Enfield braced handlebar.
- NOTE: BAJAJ Dominar 400 (’20 on) requires two M6x70mm flat head bolts. Order code: R-M6X70FHCSZP (x2)
HIMALAYAN (2016 on)
To avoid the handguard making contact with the windscreen when the steering is at full lock, it is necessary to position the windscreen in the forward position.
KTM 390 ADVENTURE ('20 on)
ROYAL ENFIELD Himalayan ('16 on)
YAMAHA XT660R ('04 on)
BAJAJ Dominar 400
No reviews were found.