The result of more than three decades of experience in constructing protection bars, we have developed this stylish and resistant engine protection bar that guarantees to deliver what it promises - safe, light, low-maintenance.
• Perfect protection for the cylinders and valve covers
• Additional protection possible thanks to our optional crash bar expansion
• Uniform distribution of the forces over 3 attachment points on each side of the vehicle, 4 attachment points with expansion
• Protects both oxygen sensors
• A connecting strut between both protection bar sides can be purchased optionally
• No restriction of ground clearance
• The crash bar runs directly over the manifold (front view) and with the contour of the Boxer
• Plug-and-Play – easy to fit
• Minimal weight
• Available in three versions:
o Stainless steel, additionally glass bead blasted (surface compression) and electro-polished
o Stainless steel, black powder-coated
o Stainless steel, white powder-coated
• High quality stainless steel with high tensile strength and break elongation
• The surface of the uncoated versions comes with a passive layer: if damaged, the surface can regenerate via exposure to oxygen itself
• Tank protection bar and Micro-Flooter spotlights are optional extras.
• Detailed yet easy-to-understand fitting instructions.
• Made in Germany
NOTE 1 - for extra strength buy cross strut part number WUN-26443-002
NOTE 2 - HEAD PROTECTORS - fits with MachineArt head protectors part number MAM-X-HEAD-1250 and Wunderlich head protectors part number WUN-35613-002. These engine bars DO NOT fit with BMW head protectors
R1250R (not if the extra belly pan is fitted):
If your R1250R has the BMW belly pan fitted then go for WUN-31740-304 or WUN-31740-302
No reviews were found.