NOTE: THIS SEAT IS SUITABLE FOR ALL MODELS INCLUDING THE ADVENTURE SPORTS
WORLD SPORT PERFORMANCE MODULAR SEAT SYSTEM FOR THE HONDA AFRICA TWIN 2016+ (CRF1000L)
with ZONE SUSPENSION BODY CONTOUR TECHNOLOGY
Transform your Honda Africa Twin into a long-distance explorer!
Our patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology, beautiful hand-crafted upholstery, high-quality lightweight precision construction make World Sport Performance Seats the best choice for the long-haul.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well-suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The seat foam is contoured for enhanced lateral support and a more neutral, or level seating angle that allows full use of the seating area.
In addition, this two-piece Modular World Sport Seat offering for the Honda Africa Twin features our marine-grade, UV-stabilised, hand-crafted upholstery specifically designed to maximise the suspension qualities of the Super Cell Foam.
Plus, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Modular Seat System features the following:
• Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
• Patented Zone Suspension Body Contour Technology featuring hidden central relief channel plus a special internal visco-layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points. With this patented technology, the elements are moulded into the foam just below the surface, resulting in a unified foam cushion - without seams or glue joints - for optimal comfort and performance.
• Two seat heights - Standard and Low - are available. Both versions are height adjustable - just like the OEM seat.
• Redesigned seat base pans include an OEM Manual and tool holders as well as a SARGENT LED Flashlight that is built into the front seat pan.
• Light-weight, precision-made PolyTec plastic seat base design installs and adjusts just like the OEM seat.
• A choice of two fabrics - CarbonFX (CFX) (this listing) and Performance Plus/Special Edition (DTX)
Add-On Heat for Sargent seats
The heat is provided by a special unobtrusive fine gauge wire element which does not compromise comfort.
The Add-On heat package of Control and Installation Kit includes a built in relay and in-line fuse for safety, and is installed "switched" so there is no danger of battery drain when the bike is turned off.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat Control.
Each heated zone draws approximately 2 amps (or 24 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 4 amps (or 48 watts) at full power.
Our new "Advanced Comfort Control" offers maximum comfort, delivering a fully variable range of heat from Off to Full Power and anywhere in between.
Unlike competitive products which are just simple on or off bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our Control supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions.
The Control is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view using the enclosed Velcro strips.
The adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact heat setting, and is visible day or night.
Note - Prices start with just the Rider seat, then select the options you require