Not happy with a product ? Got the wrong size ? No problem
- Simply contact us to advise of the reason for return. This must be within 30 days of receipt of goods to be entitled to a full refund of the product price (excluding any shipping fees originally charged).
- All items being returned for refund must reach us in a re-saleable condition which includes their immediate outer packaging and any tags, labels still attached.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Adventure Bike Shop (usually within 48 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied and posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our shop in Suffolk.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR HELMETS AS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THEM TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER
- Return the goods to us with a copy of your receipt.
- Be sure to tell us your exchange details in the comments box ie. 32” for a 34”
- All items being returned for exchange must reach us in a NEW, re-saleable condition which includes their immediate outer packaging and any tags, labels still attached.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your original order back to us for exchange, however we will ship the new item to you FREE OF CHARGE.
- If you are exchanging merchandise and would like the new items shipped out prior to us receiving the old items it is not a problem. We would need to take another payment but once we process the items you are returning, a full refund for the original item will be issued back to your credit card or original method of payment.
No returns or exchanges on:
Please note: Helmets, underwear, electrical goods, can not be returned unless faulty.
Please note: No Exchanges or cancellations on 'Special Order' items, i.e. long or short length clothing.
You can request a return by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can give us a call on 01787 372901.
Returns should be shipped with insurance by the carrier of your choice to:
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
ADVENTURE BIKE SHOP
UNIT 19 INCA BUSINESS PARK
Please include a copy of your invoice or receipt.
For goods returned from outside mainland UK and the Channel Islands the following must be written legibly on both the packaging and customs declaration. 'MAIL ORDER GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE - DO NOT CHARGE DUTY'. It is mandatory to contact our returns department before returning any goods to us.
Please retain your return tracking information. Adventure Spec is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Adventure Spec when your return is processed which will include the full details of the amounts credited.
- If your goods have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are inherently faulty, please return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt where we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible) or refund.
Damaged In Transit:
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged.
- Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible.
- Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (DHL, TNT, ROYAL MAIL ). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Incorrect or incomplete items
- If the item we have sent you is incorrect or different to that stated on your invoice, please return the item to us within 14 days where we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible) or refund.
- If some of the component parts are incorrect or missing please return the whole item as you received it and we will process an exchange or refund.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, contact us via email.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- All items must be returned clean. Parts or garments not returned clean will be returned to the customer and shipping costs will be charged.
- In the case of warranty claims on clothing please remove all extra components and only return the actual clothing piece to which the claim relates, eg. remove armour, water-bladders, braces etc.
- Any international returns must be declared as returns on any commercial invoices. Adventure Bike Shop will not accept any duties or taxes incurred by incorrectly declared goods, these will be charged to the customer.
- Warranty claims that are not accepted will be returned to the customer.
Questions / Concerns
If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance contact us via email email@example.com