The Black-T "CSC" steering damper is developed specifically for the BMW R nineT models from 2016 and adjustable. The riding stability of your BMW R nineT is optimised effectively and can be individually fine adjusted via 24 clicks. Whether on tour with a full load or chasing through bends, you are always en route with your personal setup. The original BMW steering damper is not adjustable. We have found out that the linear Touratech Suspension "CSC" (Constant Safety Control) steering damper, with its permanent supporting effect, allows for completely new riding experiences.
What does the Black-T CSC steering damper do:
- no sharp cornering necessary when taking bends slowly with luggage.
- minimises transfer of interference from the rider to the handlebar.
- Example: incident wind flow of motorcycle garments and/or erratic wind flow due to preceding lorries or vans.
- minimisation of interference through ruts on motorways and roads and pronounced changes in banking.
- the small front wheel is stabilised noticeably.
- less fatigue on long distances or sporty riding style
- more safety through permanent greater riding stability.
Your motorcycle can be driven considerably more stable, with less fatigue and safer with the "CSC" steering damper.
- The Black-T "CSC" steering damper fits to the mounting points
of the standard BMW steering damper.
- individual damping and fine adjustment via 24 clicks
- the Touratech "CSC" steering damper is supplied complete with the corresponding installation set.
- is milled from high quality aviation aluminium 7075 CNC.
- optimal response for maximum safety
- elegant Touratech design and 64 mm stroke
- with ABE
- Black - T "CSC" steering damper
- suitable installation kit for BMW RnineT Modell Scrambler/Racer/Pure/UrbanG/S from 2016
- installation instructions
No reviews were found.