Touratech Suspension E1 shock absorber for BMW G 650 GS
Touratech Suspension E1 single shock absorber
for BMW G 650 GS 2009 - 2015
Touratech Suspension's E1 product range represents the introduction to the world of suspension tuning. As replacements for the original components, these high-quality spring elements guarantee outstanding suspension performance. Following intensive riding tests, the E1 shock absorbers have been individually configured to suit your particular motorcycle. This means that high-speed stability is improved and load changes that occur during sporty cornering are minimised. The large adjustment range allows perfect adjustment of balance and damping for a wide variety of uses, from sporty rides to leisurely weekend tours and holiday trips. Whether you're travelling on motorways or the smallest country roads, with a partner or alone, the E1 series shock absorbers enable a completely new experience in riding dynamics, safety and precision.
- Touratech Suspension shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Stepless progressive black coated spring
- Piston rod made of chrome-molybdenum steel, ø 16 mm
- Damper piston ø 36 mm
- Generously dimensioned damper tube
- Constant damping even under hard use
- High-quality finish
- With GOP
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Touratech Suspension E1 shock absorber
- Adjustment tool
- GOP documents (online)
- Installation instructions
We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
Tip: optimum driving dynamics and driving safety can only be achieved with a suspension upgrade at both the rear and the front of your motorcycle.
Do you have any further questions?
We will be happy to advise you personally.
No reviews were found.