Sorry but we have had to increase the price due to the additional duty we have to pay post Brexit, its added £40 to the cost to u [Read more ...]
Product code: REDVERZ GREEN
Manufacturers code: Redverz Atacama Tent
Redverz Atacama Expedition Tent ™
Sorry but we have had to increase the price due to the additional duty we have to pay post Brexit, its added £40 to the cost to us
Redverz Gear has achieved camping nirvana with The Atacama Expedition Tent. With 23 inches of additional sleeping room, 3-person capacity, room for cots and the ability to sleep either cross-wise or lengthwise, The Atacama Expedition Tent is the most versatile and comfortable motorcycle tent known to man. The small vestibule of its’ predecessor, The Series II Expedition Tent, has been annexed into the sleeping bay, adding precious slumber space and enabling each camper to use a separate door when entering and exiting the tent.
The Atacama offers 2 different, purpose-fitted ground sheets for either the sleeping area or the garage. Sleeping area ground covers continue to protect your investment and extend the life of the floor, while a precision-fit garage ground cloth keeps condensation down and high traffic areas tidy. Move amongst different areas of the tent without having to continually strap boots on and off.
A new mesh panel in the large vestibule door increases airflow and offers protection from bugs. Choose total privacy or vent with just our breathable, bug resistant mesh. 7-inch pegs are stronger and more versatile to address varied terrain and new storage pouches allow hi visibility guy lines to be completely and neatly tucked away.
Hoop Design, Non-freestanding
Fly / footprint pitch weight
Average minimum weight
Average packaged weight
13 lbs. 6 oz.
Average weight - metric
Maximum width - metric
Maximum length - metric
Sleep Area - metric
92in x 95in (max)
Sleeping Bay - metric
234 x 241 cm
100 x 38 in
Motorcycle Bay - metric
254 x 96 cm
Vestibule area - metric
Peak height - metric
Rip Stop Nylon 70D 190T 10000mm
Coated ripstop nylon 68D 210T 4000mm
Inner Tent fabric
75D 190T/P breathable
Number of poles
Aluminum 7001 T6, shock cord
11mm (2) 9.5mm (1)
9 x 21 in
Packed Size - metric
23 x 53 cm
The Atacama Expedition Tent
- Flexible hoop design performs well in high winds
- The design of the frame creates nearly vertical inner tent walls resulting in a spacious garage with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand up inside the tent
- 2 distinct, purpose-fitted ground sheets are available for either the garage or sleeping area, or both
- Motorcycle bay accommodates a full size adventure tourer with panniers, Harley Ultra Classic and countless additional bikes
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and ample sleeping bay accommodates 3 campers with the ability to sleep cross-wise or lengthwise and utilize cots for 2.
- Two convenient J-Doors and large, mesh door vestibule offer easy, sheltered access into and out of the tent
- Hybrid floor combines fully, factory-sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Unsurpassed comfort, storage and security are afforded by our spaciouss sleeping bay, large vestibule and versatile motorcycle bay
- Simple 3 pole construction makes for easy setup and takedown
- Color coded poles and sleeves make for easy identification of the one short pole verses the two long poles and their corresponding sleeves
- Mixed use of pole sleeves and pole clips make for speedier setup
- Superior quality, anodized tent poles
- Tent purchase includes guy lines with tightener and stow bags, stakes, stake bag, poles, pole bag and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack. Waterproof Redverz Gear dry bags and ground cloths are sold separately
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
Pack Size & Weight
- Entire tent packs down to just 21"x9"
- Tent weight of 13.6 lbs includes poles, tent and rainfly
- Unique design allows for use as a minimalist shelter with just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately) and poles
Videos below are for the similar Tenere Epedition tent, we will add new videos as soon as we have them but these will give you a good idea about set up, space etc.
Just love this Video !
SETTING UP YOUR REDVERZ TENT
SETTING UP YOUR REDVERZ TENT IN WINDY CONDITIONS