For those who have perfected the art of being alone Redverz Gear introduces a one-person tent, The Solo Expedit [Read more ...]
Product code: 101232
Manufacturers code: Redverz Atacama SOLO Tent
For those who have perfected the art of being alone Redverz Gear introduces a one-person tent, The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent. The original Redverz design has shed a few pounds and inches, resulting in a more compact tent with a 90” x 41” sleeping area, just right for a single camper. The legendary Redverz garage remains unchanged at 102” x 36” with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand in and house a fully loaded adventure or cruiser bike.
With one-person capacity, The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent is designed specifically for the lone camper. The slimmed down version of the industries original motorcycle tent affords a solo rider the luxury of a garage to park the bike, a workshop to make repairs or a lounge to wait out a storm.
Solo travel is simple, uncomplicated and intensely rewarding - so is The Solo Expedition Tent. Two-pole construction makes for fast and easy set up and one less pole lightens the load. Double-wall construction and a bathtub floor in the Solo sleeping bay affords maximum comfort and protection in a smaller foot print. 90 inches by 41 inches to be exact. At just 12 feet and 3 inches in length overall, the Solo Expedition Tent fits more easily into smaller predetermined camp spaces and with a lighter pack weight than previous designs, The Solo is ideal when every ounce counts.
The flexible hoop design is rated for 3-seasons and offers unbeatable performance in wind and rain. 4000mm hydrostatic head on the outer fly and 10,000mm waterproofing on the sleeping bay floor keep riders dry and secure. Multi-functional doors combine a privacy panel and mesh to allow for either complete closure or bug protection and ventilation.
The Redverz garage design remains unchanged at 102 inches by 36 inches. Your bike will fit. Your lounge will be spacious. Your workshop will be ample.
Hoop Design, Non-freestanding
Ground sheet weight
Average minimum weight
11 lbs 6oz
Average packaged weight
Average weight - metric
Maximum width - metric
Maximum length - metric
Sleep Area - metric
90" x 41"
Sleeping Bay - metric
2.3m x 1.0m
102" x 36"
Motorcycle Bay - metric
2.6m x 0.9m
102"(max) tapers to 46" x 57"
Vestibule area - metric
2.6m (max) tapers to 1.2m x 1.4m
Peak height - metric
Rip Stop Nylon 70D 190T 10000mm
Coated ripstop nylon 68D 210T 4000mm
Inner Tent fabric
75D 190T/P breathable
Number of poles
Aluminum 7001 T6, shock cord
7 x 21 in
Packed Size - metric
18 x 53 cm
The Solo Expedition Tent - Setup Instructions
- A one-person capacity, 90" x 41" sleeping bay comfortably sleeps one camper
- Motorcycle garage accommodates a range of motorcycles, including a full size adventure tourer with panniers or Harley Ultra Classic and functions also as workshop or lounge
- Flexible hoop design performs well in high winds
- Tent frame design creates nearly vertical inner tent walls resulting in a spacious garage with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand up inside the tent
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space
- 2 distinct, purpose-fitted ground sheets are available for either the garage or sleeping area, or both
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Two J-Doors, one large and one small, complete with mesh panel, offer convenient access into and out of the tent
- Hybrid floor combines fully factory-sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Unsurpassed comfort, storage and security are afforded by the large vestibule and versatile motorcycle bay
- Tent set up instructions sewn conveniently into bag, cannot be misplaced
- Simple 2 pole construction makes for easy setup and takedown
- The 2 poles are identical and interchangeable, eliminating the chance for inserting the wrong pole into a sleeve
- Mixed use of pole sleeves and pole clips make for speedier setup
- Superior quality, anodized tent poles
- Tent purchase includes guy lines with tightener and stow bags, stakes, stake bag, poles, pole bag and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack. Waterproof Redverz Gear dry bags and ground cloths are sold separately
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
Pack Size & Weight
- Entire tent packs down to just 21"x7"
- Tent weight of 12 lbs includes poles, tent and rainfly
- Unique design allows for use as a minimalist shelter with just the rainfly, groundsheet (sold separately) and poles
Footprints for both the garage and sleeping area of the Solo Expedition Tent are available.
Groundsheets extend the life of your tent floor and protect against damaging abrasion. We recommend using a custom-cut groundsheet designed specifically for the floor plan of your tent, like the Solo Expedition Tent groundsheets for either the sleeping bay or the garage. The custom fit of the sleeping area groundsheet effectively avoids water collecting between the tent floor and the foot print during rainy conditions. In the garage, the purpose-fitted garage groundsheet keeps high traffic areas tidy. In the morning use your groundsheet as a clean surface where you can fold and roll your tent.
Just love this Video !