The Motohansa Pro Compact motorcycle tool kit has been designed by Simon Pavey (10 x times Paris Dakar rider) and is used exclusively at
Simons Off Road Skills motorcycle courses in Wales and Portugal. It has been designed to be a compact model tool kit for the rider looking for a more
compact light weight kit.
This is a very light and compact tool kit solution stores easily on your bike, taking up minimal space yet still comprising all the tools required to tighten
loose items and undertake repairs when off-road.
Built from the ground up to meet both Din and ANSI standards with only the tools you need, and none you do not.
• Flexi Head Ratchet – unique to Motohansa
o Can be used from any angle as Socket ratchet, Bit driver or Screwdriver
• Motohansa Multi Tool
• Quality S2 bits that are sand blast nickel plated for long life
• Chrome vanadium Flank traction system sockets
• Extension bar
• Bit adaptor
• Tire pressure gauge
Packaged in a heavy duty water resistant tool roll offering excellent value, without compromising on vital tool requirements.
The tools in these kits are exactly the same, just the colours of the bags changes,
- Innovative folding T-handle 1/4" Flex Head ratchet.
- 100 mm 1/4 extension.
- 1/4" drive non slip "Spline Drive" sockets in the following sizes: 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14.
- Torx bits in the following sizes: T8,T10,T15,T20,T25,T27,T30,T40.
- Screwdriver bits of the following types: Ph #1, PH #2, Pozi 1, Pozi 2, Slot 4, Slot 5.5, Slot 7.
- Hex (Allen) bits in the following sizes: 2,3,4,5,6,8.
- Handy multi function tool which includes screwdriver, knife, bottle opener and pliers.
- Tire pressure gauge.
- Socket rail and bit holders all wrapped in a 600d Cordura bag.
KTM: Orange/Black, Honda: Blue/Red and BMW: Blue/Black and named for KTM/Honda etc. so suitable to use for other makes too!
No reviews were found.