Just a few years ago, an elegant cover over the callipers was included in the standard fittings on many motorbikes when they left the factory.
Unfortunately, though, all searches for this protective and attractive cover have proved futile. And yet it not only hides the often ugly individual components of the brake, but also stops the aggressive brake dust from settling on the rims, makes sure that rain and salt water don't delay the braking process, and prevents pebbles and dirt from affecting the performance of the brake pads.
Our covers are made of PU make sure that the front brake system of your Scrambler looks good and works safely!
- made of heat-resistant, extremely stable plastic
- easy to fit: simply clip on
- easy to remove for maintenance work
- strong metal clip for safe attachment
- precision made
- reduces the amount of brake dust on the delicate rims
No reviews were found.